- Anxiety & Depression
The presentation is about
1.5 hours in length.
Hello, my name is Kim...
A brief overview of our presentation
Anxiety & Depression
- Learn about the signs to look for in a person that may be challenged with anxiety and depression.
- Learn about how some Western doctors are taking the non pharmacological approach to anxiety and depression.
- Learn about other modalities and therapies available that may help an individual faced with these challenges.
- Learn about the “New Wave” approach (what I view as the ancient practices brought back) to anxiety, depression, and PTSD.
- Learn about “Bullying and Cyber Bullying/Harassment.”
- Learn about the consequences of what bullying can do to others.
- Learn about how bullying causes both the person being bullied and the bully anxiety and in some cases depression.
- Learn about modalities that may help the person being bullied, the person who is bullying, and the others affected.
- Learn ways you can help yourself when experiencing feelings of Anxiety and Depression…..a 911 help yourself kit.
Anxiety & Depression Stress Test
Warning Signs of Mental Illness – Project Semicolon
Click here to view warning signs….Once you have reached the site, Click Supoport groups (choose one) eg: Depression, then click the icon that says Depression then Learn dropdown arrow then Depression and it will take you to a page with more symptoms. I would recommend looking at each dropdown as they are very interesting and educational.